|Study location||Turkey, Istanbul|
|Nominal duration||4 years (240 ECTS)|
|Study language||combined Turkish/English|
|Tuition fee||$12,000 per year|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
1. Passport (personal information page)
2. Official document signifying successful completion of high school – diploma in many countries (if it is not in English or Turkish, it must be translated)
3. Official high school transcript national or internationally recognized test results or provisional results if not available by the time of submission.
4. English language proficiency test results if available.
5. Statement of Motivation – You will be asked to prepare an essay explaining why you want to attend Özyeğin University and what your goals are. This essay should not be longer than two pages. It can be prepared as a “Word” or “PDF” document, which you will upload. (Strong “Motivation letter” will increase your chance of getting a scholarship or even increase it)*** The soft copies of the original documents and their translated versions need to be uploaded together.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Turkish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
if it is not in English or Turkish, it must be translated
English language proficiency test results if available.
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
OzU aspires to rank among top universities of the world in the field of architecture through its Undergraduate Architecture Program that welcome its first students in the 2012-2013 academic year.
Designed as a flexible program teaching how to learn, providing problem solving skills and promoting creative thinking, Özyeğin University Undergraduate Architecture Program aims to cultivate multi-dimensional and competitive architectures that are able to integrate art with technology, and reflect their intuitions and emotions to their designs; and are well-aware that their designs will be applied in the real world.
Through its strong focus on the intersection of architecture and other disciplines; and its devotion to prepare entrepreneurial architectures, OzU will also make a difference in the field of architecture.
The Undergraduate Architecture Program endeavors to promote learning by discovery; inquiry; multidimensional and flexible thinking; problem solving and analysis of architectural and urban issues, while also preparing students for graduate study options.