|Study location||Turkey, Istanbul|
|Nominal duration||4 years (240 ECTS)|
|Study language||combined Turkish/English|
|Tuition fee||$12,000 per year|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
1. Passport (personal information page)
2. Official document signifying successful completion of high school – diploma in many countries (if it is not in English or Turkish, it must be translated)
3. Official high school transcript national or internationally recognized test results or provisional results if not available by the time of submission.
4. English language proficiency test results if available.
5. Statement of Motivation – You will be asked to prepare an essay explaining why you want to attend Özyeğin University and what your goals are. This essay should not be longer than two pages. It can be prepared as a “Word” or “PDF” document, which you will upload. (Strong “Motivation letter” will increase your chance of getting a scholarship or even increase it)*** The soft copies of the original documents and their translated versions need to be uploaded together.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Turkish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
if it is not in English or Turkish, it must be translated
English language proficiency test results if available.
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
The Interior Architecture and Environmental Design Program offered by the Ozyegin University Faculty of Architecture and Design aspires to prepare its graduates as interior architects who place a high emphasis on environmental, social and economical sustainability, applying the sustainability concepts not only in spatial design, products and materials, but in all of their design and production processes.
The aim of the program is to advance design knowledge and skills through rigorous research into environmental, social and technological contexts, through theoretical and applied explorations, and through the formulation of experimental, critical and creative perspectives for producing better living spaces.
The program takes full advantage of courses and initiatives throughout Ozyegin University and School of Architecture and Design in order to prepare competent professionals for the today’s world.
Interior Architecture and Environmental Design undergraduate program is planned to carry out with the common structure of the Bachelor of Architecture program curriculum.