|Study location||Turkey, Istanbul|
|Nominal duration||4 years (240 ECTS)|
|Study language||combined Turkish/English|
|Tuition fee||$12,000 per year|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
1. Passport (personal information page)
2. Official document signifying successful completion of high school – diploma in many countries (if it is not in English or Turkish, it must be translated)
3. Official high school transcript national or internationally recognized test results or provisional results if not available by the time of submission.
4. English language proficiency test results if available.
5. Statement of Motivation – You will be asked to prepare an essay explaining why you want to attend Özyeğin University and what your goals are. This essay should not be longer than two pages. It can be prepared as a “Word” or “PDF” document, which you will upload. (Strong “Motivation letter” will increase your chance of getting a scholarship or even increase it)*** The soft copies of the original documents and their translated versions need to be uploaded together.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Turkish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
if it is not in English or Turkish, it must be translated
English language proficiency test results if available.
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
The Undergraduate Hotel Management Program offered by the Özyeğin University School of Applied Sciences is a 4-year academic program launched as the first of its kind in Turkey with the publicly announced objective of being among the top twenty (20) international academic programs in this domain by the year 2020.The Protocol signed between the Özyeğin University Undergraduate Hotel Management Program and Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts marked a unique collaboration in the field which enables students to complete their internships at Swissôtel Hotels and Resorts’ properties around the world and also gives them priority in job interviews upon graduation. This initiative was followed by a memorandum of understanding signed with the Marmara Collection Group Hotels targeting the recruitment of our academically distinguished graduates by the Marmara Collection Group Hotels as “Management Trainees”.
The ultimate aim of the program is to cultivate successful professionals in the fields of hospitality and /or food and beverage management who are vested with modern values and who can start their own businesses upon graduation or build their careers up to executive management positions at international hotel chains with their extensive expertise and experience through our internationally recognized research faculty.
While studying, our students will also put their theoretical knowledge into practice in the in-house hotel rooms exquisitely decorated and furnished under the auspices of Swissôtel Hotels and Resorts, The Marmara Collection Group and Martı Hotels and Resorts as well as front desk and reservation areas. In the food and beverage area, students prepare food items in five different state-of-the-art kitchens and serve them in the 110-person practice restaurant and 80-person banquet room. Upon graduation, students will step into the business world as environmentally conscious and socially responsible senior executives who will act as pioneers of social development.